Join us for a women's health workshop with herbalist Natasha Richardson of Forage Botanicals. Discover the power of your natural cycle, the ebb and flow of female hormones and how to have a happier period.
During this workshop Natasha will teach you:
- how to observe your cycle
- how to enhance your daily activities within your cycle
- how to use your senses to connect with your body
- how stress effects your hormones
- how to relieve simple period complaints
- how to make natural bath salt
You'll spend the morning enjoying different preparations of sweet floral herbs, eating raw chocolate and connecting with your body. And you'll concoct a vital element for one of her favourite pre-menstrual rituals; bath salts. Nourish your mind and unravel your body with a tub of naturally scented epsom salts made by you.
After many years suffering with period pain Natasha learnt how self-care could improve her periods and transform her life. She has been teaching about period wellbeing and natural answers for period problems since.
Natasha, founder of Forage Botanicals, is a trained herbalist specialising in womens health.