We'd love you to join us for an afternoon discovering the delicious joys of making & eating chinese dumpling with 90 Food Lab, a non-profit social enterprise striving to be the best at serving and spreading fresh, healthy, environmental friendly, and authentic Chinese classic cuisines and street food in Bristol.
On the day you will :
- Enjoy 10 mintues authentic Chinese tea art demonstation before you cook.
- Learn how to make dumplings from scratch in at least 3 ways with 2 fillings (Pork, Vegetable; gluten-free option also available)
- Learn how to make colorful dumpling wrappers.
- Discover the secret of our chilli sauce and available to buy at the end.
- And of course, enjoy eating and sharing your dumplings with everyone at the end of the session!
This workshop will cover all the steps for making dumplings: from preparing the fillings to making the dough to cooking and – of course – eating the dumplings!
We will introduce the Chinese stories behind the dumplings, and teach you some Mandarin words about food and cooking.
What do you need to prepare? Just bring yourself and a smile! All ingredients will be provided. No cooking skills necessary. Just have fun while cooking!!
Part of the 2018 Bristol Food Connections festival – a citywide celebration of the fantastic, varied and delicious food culture in our city. From the 11th - 17th June, BFC will shine a light on the diverse people, businesses and organisations that make our city's food culture so incredible. Head to the festival and embark upon a voyage of discovery and exploration, learning about all aspects of the journey of food – from field to fork.