Part of our creative business program - simple, affordable & timely workshops for designer makers, online shops owners & freelancers
This is an absolute beginners class that will teach you the basics of navigating & editing your photographs using Adobe Lightroom. An ideal workshop for creative business owners, bloggers or visual content makers wanting to learn how to organise and edit photographs to a professional level using Lightroom
Taught by Silkie Lloyd, co founder of the Forge, illustrator, photographer & stationery designer who has been using Adobe programmes as part of her daily practise for the last decade.
During this workshop you will learn how to :
- Navigate confidently around the lightroom workspace
- Import,open & create new lightroom documents.
- Organise and rename & create metadata presets, captions and key wording for your photos
- Edit to a professional level using lightrooms features and enhance images using presets
- Understand file formats,saving and exporting images
You will need a laptop & a current copy of Lightroom installed - we will forward details of a free 30 day trial
You can find Silkie here : @silkie_lloyd