We are delighted to be a chosen partner venue for the "Something Good" Design Festival and host to their spoon carving workshop with Miscellaneous Adventures.
Inspired by Scandinavian and Japanese culture, life in the woods and a desire to combine creativity with outdoor living, Miscellaneous Adventures produces hand made camping gear and promotes reconnection with nature on monthly woodland based workshops.
During this 3 hour workshop you will:
- Discover more about working with wood and some of its amazing properties.
- Learn to use carving tools by carving your own wooden spoon from birch.
- Learn about useful tree species and some other woodland secrets.
- Discover wider applications of woodcarving techniques.
- Learn how to explore nature in a creative way.